Monday, April 27, 2009

CCBC Dance Festival

I must say that those talented dancers worked very hard to perform what they did today. I enjoyed the presentation for the most part but the only thing that kinda caught my eye was the fact that there were a few mistakes. I know that this isn't broadway but some things one can't help but mess up and thats cool with me. Don Quixote Pas De Deux was ok but I think that they young lady was a little shy and I don't fault her for that, she did her best. The Grand Pas Classique was very pretty to me. Both Laura and Joseph did a wonderful job of the ballet but Ms. Laura took the show to me. I loved her outfit. The C1N9E8EL4A was a very good movie but I was throwed off as of what happened in the end and how this other young lady and cinderella where dancing on the top floor of the building. That was the only thing that threw me off but other than that it was nice. The celebration song was kinda boring in the beginning so I thought nothing was going to happen after that but I was wrong, it became interesting towards the end. I commend them for working so hard for what they performed today. I really enjoyed the presentation today, it was a nice experience to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment