Thursday, April 16, 2009

McGoddess Performance

I thought that this performance was going to be all about how McDonalds affected her life, well I got that and some more. She talked about her family and how when they came to America they went to McDonald's almost all the time. She said that McDonalds was her second home most of the time. She talked about her family and how they grew up here in America and how they were not allowed to eat beef. After having McDonalds' it seems like their religon went out the door. I love the parts when she would impersonate her father. I thought that was hilarious. I really thought that this experience of seeing this performance was worth the while. I laughed almost the entire time from her impersonations alone. I am glad I got to see her in her act.

No comments:

Post a Comment