Monday, April 27, 2009

Dance Performance

Overall i thought the performance was very entertaining. I know it took a lot of hard work from the dancers. I would have liked to see more pieces of the dance company.I loved watching Grand Pas Classique. Laura Villalobos had great technique and performance quality. As a dancer I tend to notice the technique of the dancers and performance quality of the dancer in depth.I enjoyed watching C1N9E8EL4A because it was something different to watch at a performance. My favorite oart of the movie was when the two girls were on top of the roof doing a modern combination. I would have liked it to have been longer because I was a little confused at the end as to what happened without reading the background in the program. There was very good editing of the dancers. I liked that you could see all the movement of the dancers and it was not chopped into pieces so that you could only see an arm moving or half the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment