Sunday, March 1, 2009

1. My life is greatly affected today by fast food. I actually eat a lot of mcdonalds, and burger king even though it may not look like it. every morning before I come to school, I stop somewhere to get something quick to eat. Usually on my way home from school, I get something as well. Fast food is putting a dent in my wallet as well, but when I need to eat, I need to eat.

2. After reading Fast Food Nation, I have come to realize the mass amount of people that eat fast food across the country. In reality, I probably won't stop eating fast food. However, I know the consequences. Synergy is a way that the food companies are getting people to come in. Basically, the children want to eat there to get the toys, or other attractions, and then as they grow up, they are used to eating at McDonald's or other food places, so they eat there again, and pass it on to their kids. This is truly a smart ploy to get people to eat at these food places. I know it has worked on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment