Monday, March 2, 2009

Fast Food Nation

Before Reading
Fast food affects my life economically. I know that there are plenty of ways I could use my money in a better way, yet I continuously waste it on fast food. Fast food also affects my like physically. Knowing how bad fast food is for me, I still eat it anyway, allowing it clog my arteries with fat.

After Reading
Fast foos still affects in the same ways I mentioned above, but one I did not realize is the way fast food companies like McDonald's find ways to reach out to people to make them want to go to McDonald's. It is almost as if they are manipukating us. Synergy plays a huge role in fast food companies. The use of advertisement using toys, play places, celebrities is a large part to why fast food companies make a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment