Saturday, March 21, 2009

Extra Credit

I thought the presentation was very educational. He mentioned three main points that we should think about before eating fast food. The three main points were, know about the food you eat, know about where the the food is manufactored or raised, and how it effects you .He really caught my attention when he told me about the chickens not having room to spread their wings, and pigs being stationed in stalls where they could not even turn around. This was just horrifying to hear because I presonally love animals and to know that they are being raised in such cruel places is unbelievable. He mentioned that the cows are now being shot with steroids. I understand why they called the presentation ethics of what you eat because there is nothing ethic most of the food we eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment