Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fast Food Nation

1. Fast food affects my life a lot I get it atleast twice a week since it's so cheap and easy. Even all the bad stories i've heard and knowing it's bad for you for some reason I just can't stop buying it when it's so cheap and ready so quickly.

2. Fast food still is the same for me after reading the introduction and chapter two. It's addicting and with all the advertising out there it's hard to pass up. Everything in those chapters was true i'd rather go somewhere that I know of then trying something new and not liking it then I would be upset because I wasted money. I would go to those play places every Friday when I was little with my friend's and I'd get yelled at for not finishing my meal when all I really wanted was to play. Also when they talked about the beanie baby toys I was one of those kid's buying those meals almost every day to get all of them so synergy plays a big role in Fast Food restaurants and it definitely works.

No comments:

Post a Comment