Sunday, March 29, 2009

I thought the speech Eric Sossler gave was great. It made me have a whole other view of the fast food cmpanies and how evil they really are. I thought he was going to be an older more neglagent man who would try to impose his views on us, but his was not true. You could tell he was very down to earth and really just wanted to hear what we had to say from the minute he stepped on stage. He showed us he used to be just like us and a victim to McDonalds, but not anymore. THe point he brought up saying he would never give those companies a cent of his money really inspired me. It really makes me want to d othe same and never waste any of my money on that horrible food again. I get mad even thinking about hat those companies ave done and that i actually used to support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment