Sunday, March 8, 2009

fast food 3 and 7

On chapter3 of the research talks about how food can be very addicting and also how food are the most popular area in the Restaurants and any other fast food areas. It relates to my life alot becuase I've been working at pizza hut for five years now and im still working there. I try my best to stay away from the fast food but its hard because one, it smells so good and two, its free lol but as life goes on, eating junk food is very unhealthy.

On Chapter 7 of the research talks about how so many meat of animals are being polluted with diffrent ingredients to make it even more caleries than it is and also learning about having workers being involved by the wages for there work on diffrent position on what they work for, for the for the food industries. It relatates to me because I've learned so much on why foods are being added with diffrent ingredients to having more oil when cooking, frying, or baking, haveing more good taste, and the better look on the food because of what is being add into the fast food

No comments:

Post a Comment