Sunday, March 29, 2009

Schlosser Presentation

While at the presentation with Eric Schlosser there were a couple interesting facts that caught my eye. He said that he wnated people to analyze his material and make people think about the material but at the same time not to tell us what to think. I liked this because even though he wrote this book called Fast Food Nation and he talkes about fast food restaurants and the downfall about them he is not trying to turn everyone against fast food. I agreed with him when he said this generation has been exposed to more advertisement then any generation before. Schlosser said that seventy five percent of all visits are impulsive. Personally when I go to a fast food restaurant it is not planned ; I just go because I am in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment