Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fast food affects my life because I usually eat for convience even though I know I should not eat on the go but with my schedule it is hard. I usually stop at a fast food restaurant when I have no time to make a meal in the morning or if I am running late to my daily activities. If I was brought up differently where we did not rely on fast food then I probably would have never got into this bad habit.

After reading it has not changed how fast food will affect me in my life because unless I can change my bad habits I will still go to the closest fast food restaurant to save time. Fast food restaurants have now became a part of the Americans daily life. People do not like to believe that they are using synergy to pull our business in. Most restaurants have the kids meal for the children that come with a toy, and they use the right advertisement colors to help sway our moods so that we are hungry. They have valur meals so that we think we are getting more for less but we are really not saving as much as we think.

No comments:

Post a Comment