Sunday, March 1, 2009

1. Fast food has a big effect on my life now. Anytime that I am out and need food, I turn to fast food companies. It is the only food I can get for so cheap. When i don't have a lot of money fast food companies are the only place for me to go to.
2. After reading, fast food has no different effect on my life. The companies synergy works incredibly. Even though we know how horrible the food is, somehow we still end up going back. Fast food companies are basically a way of life for most people. I can complain all i want about how bad the food is, but that doesn't change the fact that when i am hungry and have only a few dollars left fast food is the only option. It has been burned into our culture and does not seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment