Sunday, March 1, 2009

Fast Food Answer

1) Fast food affected my life in a bad way. I ate KFC’s chicken when I came newly and I felt so sick. I ended up in the hospital and the doctor confirmed it was food poising. Since that day, I am always afraid to eat chicken from any other fast food restaurant because am always thinking that what happen to me before might happen again.
2) After reading the book I still have the same fear. As we know the meaning of synergy is the working together of two or more people, organizations, or thing especially when the result is greater that the sum of their individual effects or capabilities. The companies use this technique to make money not minding whom they affect. Example p.40 when Walt Disney signs an agreement with dozens of firms, granting them the right to use Mickey Mouse on their products for marketing. McDonald Corporation now operates more than eight thousand playgrounds at its restaurants in the United State and Burger King has more two thousand. All these things are means to bring in children, who bring in parents, who bring in money. I have seen how these marketing strategies affect children and their family. Kids will be addicted to fast food from early age and that can lead to health problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment