Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fast Food

Fast Food( effects before reading)

Fast food effects my life in terms of my lifestyle, spending habits, and time management. Recently i ve been doing much better trying to stay away from junk food and eat healthy but previously it always had an underlying effect on my whole schedule. It effected my lifestlye by providing a sensible solution to a fully cooked meal at home. This cut my time dedicated to eating by more than half. This can be very benefitial and i found it to be just that. My time management improved, always being able to save time by eating at a fast food place. I would eat it when i was in a rush either before work or when i had something else to do. This may have been a positive thing but many negative causes of fast food consumption are obvious. It also effected my spending habits. I realized how costly it could be and how much money I was losing to fast food.

Fast Food( effects after)

Not much changed after reading the intoduction. I still realize how fast food basically effected my overall lifestyle for that period of time where i was overconsuming it. I can definetely notice the money I ve been saving by letting mom put food on the table for me. The only thing I consider more now is the entire effect fast food has on our nation and our economy. Fast food resteraunts are hyped up by their biased advertising and supposed effort to improve the quality of their food. This effect on the population, through media or other means, is increased by synergy, the working together of these multi million dollar corporations to advertise and ensure their product will reach the public. I think that no matter what fast food will always be unhealthy, costly over time, and an unwise alternative to a hearty home cooked meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment