Monday, February 2, 2009

Brittanys Bio

My name is Brittany Brockmeyer, I am 20 years old. I have an older sister named Heather, she is 22. I enjoy cheerleading. I have been a cheerleader since i was 8 years old. Last year i had tried out for the Ravens Cheerleading Team, I did not make it but i plan on trying again next year. I am a waitress at Redbrick Station. I have worked there for 2 years now and i really enjoy it.


The last thing i wrote was a paper for pilosophy reflecting how i felt about Aristotle and Plato's poin of veiws on the ways of life. The last full length book i read was "Ben Carson's Gifted Hands". The last event i attended on campus was a seminar on Feminism in November. I spend a lot of time in my car. I drive to work, school, friends houses, the gym, and many other places. My goal in English 102 is to improve my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment