Monday, February 2, 2009

Stacey's Bio

My name is Stacey Chinwendu Udumukwu.

My birthday is April 25, and I am 18 years old.

My parents were born and raised in Nigeria, Africa.

I have four sisters.

I love to play tennis, and was on the Varsity Tennis Team for four years during High School.

The last thing I think I wrote was my name.

The last full-length book I read was The House of Mirth by Edith Wharton.

I love to read.

I love the ocean, even though I do not know how to swim.

My favorite animal is a Killer Whale! I think they are amazing, and I would love to study them someday.

I do not spend a lot in the car, because I do not drive.

I do not have a favorite color.

I hate it when people judge other people solely on looks, sexual orientation, etc.

My goal in English 102 is to become a better writer, and more specifically, to learn how to write complex sentences.

I want binoculars.

No comments:

Post a Comment