Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Victorias bio

Hi there! My names Victoria, I'm 19, I live in Parkville with My dogs and myself. I enjoy writing and the last essay I wrote was for English 101 on racism in America and how its changing for a more positive impact. I also enjoy reading and recently found myself reading a very good book entitled "The Art of Racing in the Rain" and loved it. I also read "come hell or high water" not to long ago, but after attending Micheal Dyson's lecture I was discouraged from campus events there on. The reason I choose to take English 102, besides the credits, is because I really want to learn as much as possible on the English language. Upon graduating I'd like to receive a bachelors in early childhood education, therefore I will be teaching children and would hate to do it ignorantly. But when I'm not focusing on school I spend most of my life in my car considering I'm always going from one place to another, and taking different ways for variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment