Monday, February 2, 2009

Paige's Bio

My name is Paige. I was born in Virginia and moved to Maryland when I was 5. My birthday is September 5 and I'm 18. I've played lacrosse since I was 3. I went to Prague last summer to play in a lacrosse tournament for a USA International team. I went to Dulaney High School. Last semester I went to Lycoming College, located in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. I have a sister, Heather, who is 29. She is married and has a baby named Carter, who is turning 3 in March. I am Carter's aunt and godmother. The last thing I wrote was a final reasearch paper on comparing the accuracy of the Holocaust compared to Elie Wiesel's novel, Night. The last full-length book I read was Twilight. I've never attended anything on campus before because I transferred from Lycoming College. I spend a lot of time in my car, it takes me 30 minutes to drive to school, then I drive to my friends houses and to work. So a lot of my day is spent in the car, about 2-3 hours a day. My goal in English 102 is to make my writing more sophisticated and more professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment