Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kyles info

All right. So here's your first test. As your first post, write a short blurb about yourself. Include the following information:1. Last thing you wrote2. Last full-length book you read3. Last event you attended on campus and date4. How much time you spend in your car -- travelling to/from work, school, etc.5. Your goal in 102 other than an A grade

I am Kyle LaHatte I attend school at Essex on Monday Wednesday and Friday. I have a part time job and spend most of my free time hanging out with my family or friends. Im big into snowboarding and i love the snow. Broken arms suck :(

1. The last thing I wrote was my schedule for the upcoming week.
2. The last full length book i read was Fast Food Nation
3. The last event I attended on campus was the viewing of the play The Jungle. I am not sure of the exact date but it was for this class and it was an excellent play.
4. On average I probaly spend about two hours in my car per day. Most of it is between work and school and the extra time is just spent driving around to various places.
5. My goal in 102 other than an A grade would probaly be to work on improving some of the skills I had already obtained in English 101

No comments:

Post a Comment