Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Shawn's Bio

My name is Shawn Myers. I was born on june 5, 1990. Some of my hobbies are skateboarding, pole vaulting, traveling, and skiing. I try to ski as much as possible. I recently just got back from a ski trip in Killington, Vermont. I love animals and want to do something with them after college. I plan to transfer next year to a 4 year university. The last thing i wrote was a paper for my health 101 class on abortion. Pro-life and Pro-choice was the main focus on the essay. The last book i read was "The Greatest Miracale in the World". Last event i attended on campus was a lecture for my business law class. Im not sure of the exact date, but it was sometime last semester. I don't know exactly how much time i spend in the car per day. Really depends on what im doing and where i am skating. My goals in English 102 is to improve and make my work stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment