Monday, February 2, 2009

Stefanie's Bio

My name is Stefanie Esbrandt, I am 21 years old and I am hoping to get into the Radiography program. I have one sister named Shannon and she is 15 years old. I went to Carver Center for dance in high school.I have danced since I was 3 years old. I am currently in a dance company called"Common Ground".I enjoy traveling, scrapbooking and hanging out with my friend as well.I work at Dr. Morrills office in Perry Hall and I have been there for almost two years.I really enjoy working there because you are constantly moving .



1. The last thing I wrote was a essay for anatomy and physiology on diabetes and how it relates to my family history.

2. The last full length book i read was "He is just not that into you".

3. I attended the National Dance Week on essex campus. I watched the african and hawaiian dancers.This was last year, and I am not sure of the date.

4. I spend a great amount of time in my car usually. I drive to work,school, friends, house to house,dance and social events.

5. My goal in English 102 is to become a better writer and become better at proofreading my essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment