Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sammie's Bio

All right. So here's your first test. As your first post, write a short blurb about yourself. Include the following information:1. Last thing you wrote2. Last full-length book you read3. Last event you attended on campus and date4. How much time you spend in your car -- travelling to/from work, school, etc.5. Your goal in 102 other than an A grade

Hi I am Samantha Mosner but like to be called Sammie. I'm 18 and graduated from Towson Catholic in 2008. I attend Essex Monday, Wednesday, Friday and my major is Nursing. I live in Lutherville with my parents, brother, and my dog Roxie. I work at a little grocery store called Graul's and I have for the last three years. Also my boyfriend, Nick DeCarlo takes this class with me.
1. The last thing I wrote was my to do list for this week, I like to be organized.
2. The last book I read was The Bright Forever by Lee Martin.
3. I've never actually attended any event on campus, I was very involved at my high school but I don't know anything ever going on at Essex.
4. I spend a lot of time in my car I'm always the one whose driving between my boyfriend and I and my friends. I pick my boyfriend up, go to school, drop him off, go to work, drive home, drive wherever after work...as you can tell i'm always driving.
5. My goal in English 102 is of course to get an A but I also want to just improve in my writing skills and feel like I actually know what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment