Monday, February 2, 2009

Jenn's goals

The last essay I wrote was a short essay reguarding the book "America Now" in English 101 for extra credit. The last book I read was "Gifted Hands" by Ben Carson. I attend 4 classes on the essex campus on Mon, Wed, Fri. This is my 4th semester at CCBC, I started as a pep student from Loch Raven High School. I am also taking an online course in addition to the other 4 classes. I spend a good amount of time in my truck, my house is about 3 exits away from CCBC on 695 and it takes about 15 minutes for me to get to work. My goal in english 102 other than an A grade is I would like to learn new writing techniques, how to improve my writers block, and improve my procrasitination. I do not want to miss any assignments, and I want to have a lot of good work this semester. My ultimate goal this semester is to pass all of my classes so I can trasfer to Flagler College in Florida.

No comments:

Post a Comment