Monday, February 2, 2009

jennifer obanye blog

All right. So here's your first test. As your first post, write a short blurb about yourself. Include the following information:1. Last thing you wrote2. Last full-length book you read3. Last event you attended on campus and date4. How much time you spend in your car -- travelling to/from work, school, etc.5. Your goal in 102 other than an A grade

1. The last thing that i wrote was writing in my diary about my updates in life.
2. The last thing that i read was the driving school book so that i can get ready for my tast.
3. I havent attended any events on the campus but the last class i took was in fall semester and
i was doing english 101.
4. I am a new experienced driver so i take my time driving so that i can get used to the road and
when im driving, im usually going to my job because its not to far from my house.
5. My goal in 102 other than an A grade is to acheive in learning anything in the future and to
to help me accomplish on my writing and reading skills

No comments:

Post a Comment